Average Temperatures in Esfahan, Iran
- The average temperature in Esfahan, Iran is very mild at 16.2 degrees Celsius (61.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 26.7 °C (48.1°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (July) is very hot with an average temperature of 29.4 degrees Celsius (84.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is very cool having an average temperature of 2.7 degrees Celsius (36.86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Esfahan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Esfahan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Esfahan
- Ramsar, Iran - 496.5 kms (308.5 miles) N
- Zanjan, Iran - 549.1 kms (341.2 miles) NNW
- Teheran, Iran - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) N
- Kermanshah, Iran - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) WNW
- Arak, Iran - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) NW
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) WNW
- Dezful, Iran - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) W
- Basra, Iraq - 430.4 kms (267.4 miles) WSW
- Abadan, Iran - 405.8 kms (252.2 miles) SW
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) SW
- Bushehr, Iran - 403.9 kms (251 miles) SSW