| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esfahan in February is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 14.1mm (0.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Esfahan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Esfahan, Iran
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Esfahan:
- Ramsar, Iran - 496.5 kms (308.5 miles) N
- Zanjan, Iran - 549.1 kms (341.2 miles) NNW
- Teheran, Iran - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) N
- Kermanshah, Iran - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) WNW
- Arak, Iran - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) NW
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) WNW
- Dezful, Iran - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) W
- Basra, Iraq - 430.4 kms (267.4 miles) WSW
- Abadan, Iran - 405.8 kms (252.2 miles) SW
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 511.9 kms (318.1 miles) SW
- Bushehr, Iran - 403.9 kms (251 miles) SSW